www.quartermile.ws Forum
August 14, 2022, 10:27:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: e-mail: forum{et}quartermile.ws

Home   Help Search Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Holset hy35w  (Read 1077 times)
Robi_ck1
Rokie

« on: May 06, 2011, 09:04:01 PM »

Naime dobio sam vrlo povoljno holset turbo model je hy35w. Zanima me kako bi se ponasao na fiatovom 2.0 16v motoru. Nisam nasao nikakvu mapu na netu za njega. Ispushno kućiste je sa internim wastegateom i V-band prihvatom za downpipe.
Evo par slika turba :

dr.Maljak
Global Moderator
BARBA

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 09:54:56 PM »

po meni je turbo odlican...koliko cm (ar) je ispusno kuciste?

slika 1...

Pre-2003 HX-35 in Green. 2003 - 2004.5 HY-35 in Black. 2004.5 - Present HY-35 in Red.
I have no idea where the map came from and it sucks because it has no marked efficiency islands, so a comparison still really isn't possible.

slika 2...

Here is a map that is supposedly from an HY35W off of a new Cummins.
While the last map isn't bad, its definitely not anything special except it seems a bit more efficient at very high pressure ratios (its diesel application is apparent here). It seems somewhat similar to a GT30 compressor wheel but the surge line is much more favorable on the Garrett wheel.

the hx35 and hy35 wheels are as close to identical as biological twins. From what the holset engineer said the wheels are so similar that there is no real reason to compare them and for all intents and purposes they are the same. As for the KG/S axis on the holset hx30e (which is the holset name for the hy35) map, the bottom shows KG/S, however if you look at the top it has LB/Min there.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2011, 10:02:37 PM by dr.Maljak » Logged

more booost
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: